Phone: (615) 356-7755
With more than 10 years of experience, companies and investors in healthcare, technology, manufacturing, distribution and other industries have come to rely on Lin Ye to advise them on a wide range of strategic corporate transaction and business arrangements. She assists venture capital and private equity funds in investments in new and emerging companies, and advises startups and early-stage companies in securities offerings to access the capital needed for growth. Lin's transactional experience also includes the representation of well-established and publicly traded companies in complex mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and dispositions.
She has represented a wide range of clients such as healthcare companies and manufacturing companies in the following areas:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- SEC compliance and periodic reporting
- Registered and private offerings of securities
- Venture capital financing
- Various capital-raising and strategic transactions
- Corporate governance
- General corporate legal matters
Lin always establishes great working relationships with clients’ business teams and handles clients’ requests from both operational and legal perspectives. The 10-year experience has helped her to develop an “insider’s view” on client needs, a finely honed business sense and a practical business-oriented approach when seeking solutions.
Active in the Knoxville Chinese community, Lin is currently serving as the Principal and a board member of the local Weekend Chinese School. Lin enjoys cooking traditional Chinese food and travels with her husband and two kids.
- Corporate Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law, 2011
- Dean's List
- Master of Law, China University of Political Science and Law, Civil and Commercial Law, 2003
- Bachelor of Law, China University of Political Science and Law, Law, 2000
- Tennessee, 2011
- M&A Case Briefs Contributor for American Bar Association Business
- American Health Lawyers Association; Tennessee Bar Association